Hotel Olympic Kosher Holidays
- 12 designed and accessorized rooms.
- Large gardens, greenery with seating areas and a playground for the children.
- Spacious meat restaurant with a rich menu.
- Pizzeria and coffee shop (dairy area) with local food such as pasta, pizza and ice cream, and also Israeli dishes such as falafel, hummus and a variety of salads.
- Grocery store with a big variety of kosher products as snacks, cakes, wine, fresh bread, challot, canned food, eggs, dairy, meat products and more.
- Large and spacious parking lot, FREE of charge.
- Free wireless connection in all the hotel area.
- Synagogue with Sefer Torah.
Hotel “Olympic Kosher Holidays” is a kosher le’mehadrin 3 star hotel.
Located in a beautiful, pastoral and peaceful area surrounded with color, water and greenery, in south Lake Garda and a few meters from the picturesque beaches of Lugana Di Sirmione (the east quarter of Sirmione).
The hotel is located 6 km from the center of the old town of Sirmione (about 10 minute drive), on the road that connects Peschiera and Sirmione.
The ideal location of the hotel allows you not only to enjoy a magical and serene vacation but also to travel and explore the breathtaking views of Italy, the fascinating history and the endless attractions of the North that can be enjoyed by families and on your own.
The perfect combination of history, nature and high quality food (kosher le’mehadrin) promises you the prefect vacation for your body and soul.
All of the kosher restaurant services – Coffee shop, Pizzeria and the Grocery store are available to guests who are passing by and not staying at the hotel.
The kosher hotel can be used as a venue for private events as weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, business meetings/events and other social events.
Reception hours are Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 to 22:00 and on Fridays from 08:00 to 18:00.
Please note that since the reception is closed on Saturdays, all payments need to be settled until 18:00 on Friday.
If you are arriving after reception hours, please inform us in advance.