Rates

    Prices are in Euro per person per night at half board accommodation + self preparing
    of sandwiches from the breakfast for lunch, and full board
    on Shabbat for guests staying minimum four nights.

     

    2020

     

    Per person
    in double room
    Child ages
    2-6 in
    parents room
    Child ages
    7-11 in
    parents room
    Third adult
    or more
    in room
    Single in
    double room
    8.3 – 7.4 80€ 50€ 55€ 65€ 115€
    7.4 – 19.4 Pesach only full-board. For the entire period 120€ 70€ 90€ 105€ 170€
    19.4 – 28.5 85€ 50€ 60€ 70€ 120€
    28.5- 1.6 Shavuot only full-board 110€ 70€ 80€ 90€ 160€
    1.6 – 1.7 90€ 60€ 65€ 75€ 125€
    1.7 – 22.7 95€ 65€ 70€ 80€ 150€
    22.7 – 30.7 85€ 55€ 60€ 70€ 120€
    30.7 – 25.8 115€ 80€ 90€ 100€ 170€
    25.8 – 18.9 95€ 65€ 70€ 80€ 150€
    18.9- 21.9 Rosh Hashana only full-board 120€ 75€ 85€ 100€ 160€
    21.9 – 1.10 80€ 50€ 55€ 65€ 115€
    1.10- 12.10 Succot only full-board. For the entire period 120€ 75€ 85€ 100€ 160€
    12.10 – 1.11 80€ 50€ 55€ 65€ 115€
    Download Price List →

     GENERAL NOTES:

     

    • Most important: entrance to all areas of the hotel except the grocery and the coffee-shop is prohibited to anyone who does not stay at the hotel or who did not book accommodation elsewhere through Kosher Holidays, Except for diners in the meaty or dairy (pizza) restaurant the same day.
    • INFANTS: Aged 0-2, 10 euro per night.
    • MINIMUM STAY  two nights. One night stay only during week-days with 10% addition and upon special approval. Week-end stay (two nights) only upon special approval.
    • ADDITION FOR SHABBAT LUNCH only for guests staying 3 nights or less: 30 euro per adult and 20 euro per child. No addition for guests staying for 4 nights or more.
    • THE RESTAURANT OF THE HOTEL is open also for guests from outside (Breakfast, lunch and dinner). Price of meals for adults: breakfast 15 euro, lunch a la carte, dinner 35 euro. Price of meals for children (2-12): breakfast 12 euro, lunch a la carte, dinner 25 euro. Price for each Shabbat meal: 40 euro for adults and 30 euro for children. 10% discount for families of minimum 4 (parents with two children). 15% discount for families of 6 (parents with 4 children). Not valid during holidays and a la carte
    • TAKE-AWAY MEALS ARE AVAILABLE. The price according to the price-list in our website www.hotelokh.com.
    • MUNICIPAL TAX: The prices don’t include a Municipal Tax of one euro per night per person aged from 14 years old and not more than 7 euro. This tax must be paid to the hotel directly at arrival.
    • THE HOTEL OPERATES ALSO AS coffee shop kosher lemehadrin and pizzeria.
    • INSIDE THE HOTEL THERE IS ALSO A GROCERY with kosher food products.
    • KOSHER LEMEHADRIN under the supervision of Rav Yechezkel Shainfeld from Bney Brak.
    • CANCELLATION FEES: Until one month before the date of arrival, 50 euro per person (registration fees). Until 3 weeks 25% of the total amount. Until 2 weeks 50%, until one week 75%. Full payment for cancellation less than one week before the date of arrival.

     

     

    • Errors and Omissions Excepted