- INFANTS: Aged 0-2, 10 euro per night.
- MINIMUM STAY two nights. One night stay only during week-days with 10% addition and upon special approval. Week-end stay (two nights) only upon special approval.
- ADDITION FOR SHABBAT LUNCH only for guests staying 3 nights or less: 30 euro per adult and 20 euro per child. No addition for guests staying for 4 nights or more.
- THE RESTAURANT OF THE HOTEL is open also for guests from outside (Breakfast, lunch and dinner). Price of meals for adults: breakfast 15 euro, lunch a la carte, dinner 35 euro. Price of meals for children (2-12): breakfast 12 euro, lunch a la carte, dinner 25 euro. Price for each Shabbat meal: 40 euro for adults and 30 euro for children. 10% discount for families of minimum 4 (parents with two children). 15% discount for families of 6 (parents with 4 children). Not valid during holidays and a la carte
- TAKE-AWAY MEALS ARE AVAILABLE. The price according to the price-list in our website www.hotelokh.com.
- MUNICIPAL TAX: The prices don’t include a Municipal Tax of one euro per night per person aged from 14 years old and not more than 7 euro. This tax must be paid to the hotel directly at arrival.
- THE HOTEL OPERATES ALSO AS coffee shop kosher lemehadrin and pizzeria.
- INSIDE THE HOTEL THERE IS ALSO A GROCERY with kosher food products.
- KOSHER LEMEHADRIN under the supervision of Rav Yechezkel Shainfeld from Bney Brak.
- CANCELLATION FEES: Until one month before the date of arrival, 50 euro per person (registration fees). Until 3 weeks 25% of the total amount. Until 2 weeks 50%, until one week 75%. Full payment for cancellation less than one week before the date of arrival.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices are in Euro per person per night at half board accommodation + self preparing
of sandwiches from the breakfast for lunch, and full board
on Shabbat for guests staying minimum four nights.
in double room
|28.2 – 20.3||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|20.3 – 24.3||85€||55€||60€||70€||120€|
|24.3 – 18.4||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|18.4 – 28.4 Pesach only full-board. For the entire period||130€||80€||90€||110€||170€|
|28.4 – 1.6||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|1.6 – 6.6||90€||60€||65€||75€||125€|
|6.6 – 11.6 Shavuot only full-board||110€||70€||80€||90€||160€|
|11.6 – 1.7||90€||60€||65€||75€||125€|
|1.7 – 2.8||95€||65€||70€||80€||140€|
|2.8 – 12.8||85€||55€||60€||70€||120€|
|12.8 – 29.8||115€||80€||90€||100€||170€|
|29.8 – 26.9||95€||65€||70€||80€||150€|
|26.9- 2.10 Rosh Hashana only full-board||120€||75€||85€||100€||160€|
|2.10 – 12.10||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|12.10- 22.10 Succot only full-board. For the entire period||120€||75€||85€||100€||160€|
|22.10 – 31.10||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|