- INFANTS: Aged 0-2 10 euro per night.
- MINIMUM STAY two nights. One night stay only during week-days with 10% addition and upon special approval. Week-end stay only upon special approval.
- ADDITION FOR SHABBAT LUNCH only for guests staying 3 nights or less: 30 euro per adult and 20 euro per child. No addition for guests staying for 4 nights or more.
- THE RESTAURANT OF THE HOTEL is open also for guests from outside (Breakfast, lunch and dinner, but no lunch in winter). Price of meals for adults: breakfast 15 euro, lunch or dinner 35 euro. Price of meals for children (2-12): breakfast 12 euro, lunch or dinner 25 euro. Price for each Shabbat meal: 40 euro for adults and 30 euro for children.
- TAKE-AWAY MEALS ARE AVAILABLE. The price according to the price-list in our website www.hotelokh.com.
- DURING THE MONTHS FROM NOVEMBER UNTIL FEBRUARY INCLUDED, it will be possible to stay at the hotel also at Bed & Breakfast.
- MUNICIPAL TAX: The prices don’t include a Municipal Tax of one euro per night per person aged from 14 years old and not more than 7 euro. This tax must be paid to the hotel directly at arrival.
- THE HOTEL OPERATES ALSO AS coffee shop kosher lemehadrin and pizzeria (not in winter).
- INSIDE THE HOTEL THERE IS ALSO A GROCERY with kosher lemehadrin food products.
- KOSHER LEMEHADRIN under the supervision of Rav Yechezkel Shainfeld from Bney Brak.
- CANCELLATION FEES: Until one month before the date of arrival, 50 euro per person (registration fees). Until 3 weeks 25% of the total amount. Until 2 weeks 50%, until one week 75%. Full payment for cancellation less than one week before the date of arrival.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices are in Euro per person per night at half board accommodation + self preparing
of sandwiches from the breakfast for lunch, and full board
on Shabbat for guests staying minimum four nights.
in double room
|7.1 – 1.1||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|1.3 – 7.1||75€||50€||55€||60€||105€|
|4.3 – 1.3||85€||55€||60€||70€||120€|
|29.3 – 4.3||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|8.4 – 29.3 Pesach only full-board. For the entire period||130€||80€||90€||110€||170€|
|17.5 – 8.4||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|22.5 – 17.5 Shavuot only full-board||110€||70€||80€||90€||160€|
|1.6 – 22.5||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|1.7 – 1.6||90€||60€||65€||75€||125€|
|13.7 – 1.7||95€||65€||70€||80€||150€|
|27.8 – 23.7||115€||80€||90€||100€||170€|
|6.9 – 27.8||95€||65€||70€||80€||150€|
|12.9- 6.9 Rosh Hashana only full-board||120€||75€||85€||100€||160€|
|23.9 – 12.9||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|3.10- 23.9 Succot only full-board. For the entire period||120€||75€||85€||100€||160€|
|1.11 – 3.10||80€||50€||55€||65€||115€|
|2.12 – 1.11||75€||50€||55€||60€||105€|
|10.12 – 2.12 Chanuccah||85€||55€||60€||70€||120€|
|21.12 – 10.12||75€||50€||55€||60€||105€|