- Most important: entrance to all areas of the hotel except the reception is prohibited to anyone who does not stay at the hotel or who did not book accommodation elsewhere through Kosher Holidays, Except for diners in the restaurant the same day or for buying kosher products.
- INFANTS: Aged 0-2, 10 euro per night.
- MINIMUM STAY two nights. One night stay only during week-days with 10% addition and upon special approval. Week-end stay only for minimum three nights.
- ADDITION FOR SHABBAT LUNCH only for guests staying 3 nights or less: 30 euro per adult and 20 euro per child. No addition for guests staying for 4 nights or more.
- THE RESTAURANT OF THE HOTEL is open also for guests from outside (Breakfast and dinner) only by reservation and payment in advance and depending on the available seating. Price of meals for adults: breakfast 20 euro, dinner 40 euro. Price of meals for children (2-12): breakfast 15 euro, dinner 30 euro. Price for each Shabbat dinner or lunch: 50 euro for adults and 35 euro for children. Price for Seuda Shlishit 40 euro for adult and 20 euro for child. 10% discount for families of minimum 4 guests of the same family (parents with their children). 15% discount for 6 guests of the same family. Not valid during Shabbat and holidays and for friends
- SHABBAT TAKE-AWAY MEALS ARE AVAILABLE. The prices are according to the pricelist in the website of the hotel.
- MUNICIPAL TAX: The prices don’t include a Municipal Tax of one euro per night per person aged from 15 years old up to the age of 74 included, and one and a half euro per night in July and August. This tax must be paid separately directly to the hotel at arrival.
- INSIDE THE HOTEL THERE IS ALSO A CORNER with kosher food products for sale.
- KOSHER LEMEHADRIN under the supervision of Rav Yehezkel Shainfeld from Bney Brak.
- THE HOTEL IS OPEN also for non-Jewish people only for breakfast prepared and served in a separate place. Reservations through Booking, other sites or directly from the hotel are only for non-kosher stay, even not against payment for kosher meals.
- CANCELLATION FEES: Until one month before the date of arrival, 50 euro per person (registration fees). Until 3 weeks 25% of the total amount. Until 2 weeks 50%, until one week 75%. Full payment for cancellation less than one week before the date of arrival.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Prices are in Euro per person per night at half board accommodation + self preparing
of sandwiches from the breakfast for lunch, and full board
on Shabbat for guests staying minimum four nights.
The prices are with/without balcony and lake view.
in double room
|1.5 – 1.6||115/105||70/65||80/75||90/85||160/150|
|1.6 – 3.6||130/120||80/75||90/85||105/95||185/165|
|3.6- 7.6 Shavuot only full-board||145/135||85/80||100/95||115/110||200/180|
|7.6 – 1.7||130/120||80/75||90/85||105/95||185/165|
|1.7 – 29.7||140/130||85/80||100/90||110/105||195/185|
|29.7 – 7.8||120/110||75/65||85/75||95/90||185/175|
|7.8 – 25.8||150/140||90/85||105/100||120/110||205/195|
|25.8 – 1.9||140/130||85/80||100/90||110/105||195/185|
|1.9 – 23/9||130/120||80/75||90/85||105/95||185/165|
|23.9 – 28.9 Rosh Hashana only full-board||145/135||85/80||100/95||115/110||200/180|
|28.9 – 7.10||105/95||65/55||75/65||85/75||150/140|
|7.10- 19.10 Succot only full-board. For the entire period||150/140||90/85||105/100||120/110||205/195|